When applying for Dubai residence visa for your family, you would require certain specific documents. Being a kind of legal procedure, you need to be very specific while submitting documents in relevant departments. Here is a list of documents that you must have with yourself when applying for family residence visa.
- A completely filled application form.
- Your (Sponsor’s) Emirates ID.
- For sponsoring your wife, you will need the original marriage certificate that is attested by both Foreign Affairs in UAE and UAE embassy in your home country.
- For sponsoring your children, you will require original birth certificate of your children that is attested by both Foreign Affairs in UAE
- UAE embassy in your home country.
- If you work for a private company then you need to produce an attested work contract and if you are an employee of a government/semi-government agency, then you would require an attested salary certificate.
- You would require an attested tenancy contract.
- Original and photocopies of the passports of your sponsored family members’.
- 3 colored passport size photographs of all family members.
- Your IBAN (International Bank Account Number) and bank statement of last three months.
- Health and medical certificate of your spouse and children over 15 years.
- If you are an investor, then you would also require a refundable deposit of AED 3020 for each sponsored family member, trade license copy and LLC agreement.
The authority for approving family residence visa is General Directorate of Residency & Foreign Affairs (GDRFA). The above mentioned documents are submitted to this department. They will verify your documents and then approve the visa by stamping it on the passport of your family members who are sponsored.
- Your family members living on a resident visa in Dubai should not leave UAE for a consecutive period of 6 months, violating which will make the visa invalid.
- The procedure for sponsoring your parents is quite different than that for sponsoring your spouse and kids. The salary requirement also differs in such a case.